I think Tyler likes Rosie. He kept looking at her during I-Club. Either that or he’s trying to make me jealous because he told me he likes me to my face and I couldn’t say anything except: “Uhhhh.”
He’s definitely nice and cute but I just don’t see him that way. But I have to admit I like having someone like me. Is that totally rude?
Jilly said she and Bus Boy held hands on the bus today. I’m kind of glad I wasn’t there since I had I-Club. There really isn’t anyone I want to be holding hands with right now (I don’t think) but seeing them holding hands would remind me I don’t have a hand to hold which kind of stinks.
Questions About the Art of Holding Hands
- Do you just sit there holding hands?
- Is it hand-to-hand or fingers interwined?
- How do you decide how to hold hands? Do people just know?
- Who’s hand would be on top and whose underneath? How do you decide this???
- Do you squeeze occasionally to make sure the other person still knows you’re holding hands?
- Is it okay to squeeze if your hand falls asleep?
- What if you have a total sweat attack?
Hand-holding could get pretty complicated. It’s probably a good thing I don’t have a hand to hold.